- creating or refining ideas for a book or project
- working out new ways to approach relationships
- working through study options
- what’s the likelihood of something happening?
- figuring out how to move forward with a stressful job situation
- finding out where your strengths lie
- finding the positive in a negative situation
- daring to ask “what am I missing?”
- testing out your creativity
- figuring out how to approach the future
… “there’s countless ways card sessions can be useful and fun … I’m finding new ones all the time”.
She also offers a coaching style of reading, meditation, and guided visualisation.
Kerstin’s been interviewed for TheVine, Good Health, Girlfriend, and Sydney City Weekly magazines, the latter being her breakthrough. She’s featured on 2SM radio’s Morning Show with Grant Goldman. She’s also been interviewed by renowned author and journalist Amal Awad for SBS
Certificate in Life Coaching, Certificate in Modern Hypnosis, over 20 years of readings experience.